The FiberLas series
high cutting speeds and delicate cuts
A laser system with a very high efficiency which can process a variety of materials with fiber laser or a combination of fiber laser and plasma. The machine is perfectly suited for the production of high precision parts at high cutting speeds. It needs astonishingly low maintenance and has very low operating costs. The superb dynamics of the FiberLas series is achieved by a deep set portal, digital AC motors and precision planetary gear. An automatic change table belongs to this system.
The ideal solution for quick and precise cutting
• Powerful, compact laser cutting machine for cutting of various materials
• High precision and quality cut pieces
• Extraordinary dynamics through a robust machine design, a low -seated cutting bridge, digital AC drives and precision planetary gearboxes
• Can be combined with plasma for economic cuts in thicker materials
Massive, dynamic and durable machine design
• Gantry with extremely high torsional stiffness enables high speeds of up to 106 m / min
• Bellows protect the guides on all axes against pollution
• Automatic lubrication of the bearings and linear guides – frequency and duration is monitored with a control system
Greatest possible automation and ergonomics
• changing table with high exchange speeds reduces expensive downtime of the plant
• Automatic focus change according to the material to be cut
• Automatic distance calibration and cleaning of the nozzle
• Complete automation of loading and unloading software
• 2/3 less power consumption with higher cutting speeds (compared with CO2 lasers of the same power)
• Complete system is virtually maintenance-free
• No laser gases required
• Less space required
• Immediately ready for operation
Automatic cutting waste
A conveyor belt transports small parts that have fallen away from the work table and puts the cutting waste into a separate container, which can then be easily pulled out and emptied. The extraction is carried out via an efficient extraction system.
• Separate tube cutter for cutting of pipes of up to 500 mm Ø
• Device for machining of squares
• Simultaneous cutting with two cutting heads
• Additional upgrading of the lasers power at any time
MicroStep’s modular design concept is optimally adapted to your production needs
The MG series can be configured with virtually any technology, thus forming the robust all-rounder from the MicroStep® home .
Pipe and Profile Processing
Make your fiber laser even more flexible. The pipe cutting apparatus for the MicroStep® fiber laser allows fast and precise cutting of tubes and square profiles of up to 300 mm Ø.
A laser measurement ensures that at least two sides of the applied metal sheet can be determined exactly. The iMSNC® machine controller processes this information and adjusts the current cutting plan to the possible misalignment of the plate. Thus, even a wrongly placed sheet or coil is cut properly. If necessary, the entire outer contour of the plate can be scanned.
The barcode scanning unit automatically reads the material lying on the cutting table, as long as they are provided with a bar code. In connection with the MicroStep® production management “MPM” it forms the base for automated plasma cutting. Retrieving material information (material thickness, quality, format, batch, etc.), as well as automatic nesting of outstanding cutting.
MicroStep infoMessage® immediately informs you via SMS when your cutting machine stops during the processing of a cutting plan – no matter where you are. This allows you a fast and targeted intervention and the cutting plan can be recorded again. This saves on expensive machine downtime and increases the efficiency of your cutting system.
Length of the Cutting Area* -1.000 up to 12.000 mm
Width of the Cutting Area* -1.500 up to 3.000 mm
Automatic Pallet Changer – Included in Standard Supply
The entire Cutting Area is completely workable with all tools.
Amount of Tools – 2
Possible Cutting Processes – FiberLaser
Max Material Thickness – according to laser source
Control Unit and Software
MicroStep® has its own software specifically designed for cutting
MicroStep® software solutions assist you so that you can concentrate on your production. Drawings and cutting plans are intuitively put into finished components. A part of the product range also includes automation solutions to organize your entire cutting process.
The Micro Step 2D CAM software AsperWin allows easy and intuitive creation of cutting plans for your facility.
“AsperWin Nest” fully automatizes your cutting plans, thus achieving the optimum utilization of material. The items can be sorted and easily managed according to criteria such as material, material thickness and order numbers.
mCAM is a CAM software that has been developed for an advanced and automated 3D production with machines of different technologies (plasma, oxyfuel, water jet and laser) of MicroStep.
MPM® Production Management
A powerful production management software for coordination, management and monitoring of your cutting process. From the management of cutting jobs, their automatic nesting, to cutting plans and up to detailed reports and costings.
The iMSNC® machine control handles even the most complex cutting tasks
The iMSNC control from Micro Step is one of the most advanced control systems for CNC cutting machines. It was developed to simplify and to reliably and effectively implement interface cutting plans for a modern user interface.
MicroStep iMSNC® Control Unit
Handles even the most important performances at a glance:
– 17 “Touch-screen
– Efficient management of tool data
– Very short programming times
– Fast data transfer
– Flexible and fast
– Simplified representation
– Advanced cutting simulation for greater process reliability
– Intuitive input help with animated elements
The intelligent solution for cross-technology interface
The system consists of a single control panel with a TFT touch screen monitor and a control panel with a LCD display on the portal bridge. In order to achieve maximum efficiency and flexibility for our machines, the ergonomic control panel offers the option to run current cutting processes parallel with inter leading new cutting programs and to generate more NC codes. Since the iMSNC control system and all CAM software solutions are designed by us, the software with its versatile modules can be customized individually to your production requirements. Being tuned into the technology parameters database, a consistently high cutting quality even with different conditions is enabled. In order to optimize the production process the iMSNC control comes standard with a number of efficient evaluation tools. The necessary overview of current cutting jobs, cutting time, cost calculations or machine utilization is thus made easier.